Monday, October 5, 2015

Interesting Camera Angle

I know this is totally cliche of me but who doesn't need some Leonardo DiCaprio on a Monday?! I will forever love this scene of Jack and Rose on the tip of the titanic. After watching The Road Home, I was hooked on sappy love movies this weekend. This scene from the Titanic shows a birds eye view of the young couple looking out into the ocean. The camera is positioned above the lovers and shows the quick pace of the water underneath them. This angle seems to represent a sense of danger and uncertainty. They gaze into the open ocean unsure of their future, but certain of their love in that moment. Jack and Rose look inseparable in this shot. We all know their fate, but this shot allows us to see their faith for one another as they look into the distance.

1 comment:

  1. I do need some Leonardo on a Monday morning. Great camera shot and movement!

    ReplyDelete